Dynamic websites are more user friendly with required control over changing the contents of the website. These are expensive to develop initially but give great flexibility to its owner to change/modify/update the contents like Images, Text of the product / services / newer offers & also the contact details etc. The website owner can himself modify it through administrator panel which is specially developed to cater to his level of modifications. CMS (Content Management System is developed for each such website.
- Easy to update
- Ever updated websites gets good scores over others in terms of relevancy
- Gets higher rankings
- Can be integrated to be used for additional purposes
- Promotion is relatively better
- Cost effective in the long run
- No need to pay here & there for any updating
- Takes more time to develop
- Relatively costlier than Static ones
- Hosting may cost a little more
- More & More people are realizing the freedom of updating/modifying the websites any time they feel & keep the visitors continuity to visit it who become curious about the dynamic changes occurring on the website & thus getting regular existing visitors & getting fresh visitors by being in good rankings of the search engines. This in turn leads to greater traffic which is essential for being in the good ranking. Finally it does turns in to better business leads & prove to be greatly cost effective decision.